A Little About Your Day:
- Assist shear operator
- Feed the line with rebar bundle; Break open bundles
- Loads truck with packed orders in an organized and specified sequence.
- Assist rebar bender; Feed rebar bender with rebar cut from the shear line
- Receive training for overhead crane. Use overhead crane to
feed shear and bender
- Moves completed orders to appropriate shipment locations.
- Ensures that the warehouse is kept orderly, organized, and clean during production and at the end of the shift.
- Occasionally moves company vehicles and motorized equipment.
- Communicates issues to supervisor for resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
This Might Be the Opportunity for You If
- It is important to you to have a career where there is a large degree of predictability from one day to the next.
- You love being on your feet, whether it is in the warehouse packing orders or delivering that order to the customer.
- Your pragmatic spirit is the foundation of your work ethic. You are results-driven, and adept at delegating details and authority easily. You seek to build consensus and harmony, thriving in a culture of stability.
- Your analytical and strategic focus promotes your need for structure and efficiency. You refuse to rush the process to just “complete” the order.
- Paying attention to the details is engrained in who you are. Doing it right is as important as doing it with a sense of urgency.
- You naturally gravitate towards working independently, but your approachable yet professional nature allows for communication to be one of your top qualities.
What You’ll Need for Success:
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a warehouse or distribution center.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
We Can Offer You:
Colony Hardware provides a performance-based culture where all employees are rewarded for the achievement of both personal and company goals. This includes:
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonuses.
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plan options
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 401k retirement plans with a generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive sick, vacation and PTO time as well as paid holidays
- Company-provided PPE as required
- Company-paid training and certifications
- Generous discounts on the best products from leading industry vendors
Life at Colony
With 50 locations and 1,000 employees, Colony Hardware is the leading distributor of Tools, Equipment, Fasteners, Supplies, and Safety Products to commercial construction and industrial accounts throughout our markets.
At Colony, our people are our most valuable asset. Success as a Colony Associate means being reliable, conscientious, and passionate. With our direction centered on teamwork, every employee at Colony will not only find their work to be meaningful, but will have the opportunity to grow alongside Colony, both professionally and personally.
If you possess a will to win and would like to join a culture where integrity and collaboration are integral to success, apply to Colony Hardware today to join our growing family!
Colony’s Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Colony Hardware Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, religion, marital status, victim of domestic violence, familial status, genetic predisposition or information, disability, Family and Medical Leave, military or veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.