A Little About Your Day:
- From day to day, you will receive and inspect all incoming merchandise to ensure that deliveries match packing slips and to verify all items are free of defects or damage.
- You will count and record data manually/electronically on items and then label the merchandise with appropriate stock and inventory control codes so they can be moved and stocked in appropriate locations.
- Operating with a strong attention to detail, you will perform scheduled cycle counts of product for inventory and stock shelves in an organized and specified sequence adhering to all stocking policies and procedures.
- To maximize accuracy, you will unload and unpack items following a set of specific instructions and/or procedures in an organized and specified sequence.
This Might Be the Opportunity for You If:
- It’s important to you to have a career where efficiency is highly valued.
- You love being on your feet, thinking on your feet, and working in a steady work environment.
- Being a natural team player is the foundation of your work ethic.
- You are highly-responsive and develop an error-free workspace that delivers accurate work on a consistent basis.
- You pay close attention to details.
- You work well independently but enjoy being part of a team.
What You’ll Need for Success:
- 3 years of warehouse experience including experience with receiving high volume of products
- Experience working with warehouse or receiving management systems
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted
- Experience operating machinery including forklifts, pallet jacks, scissor lifts, or cherry pickers.
\We Can Offer You:
Colony Hardware provides a performance based culture where all employees are rewarded for achievement of both personal and company goals. This includes:
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonuses.
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plan options
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 401k retirement plans with a generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive sick, vacation and PTO time as well as paid holidays
- Company-provided PPE as required
- Company-paid CDL training.
- Generous discounts on the best products from leading industry vendors
Life at Colony:
With 50 locations and 1,000 employees, Colony Hardware is the leading distributor of Tools, Equipment, Fasteners, Supplies, and Safety Products to commercial construction and industrial accounts throughout our markets.
At Colony, our people are our most valuable asset. Success as a Colony Associate means being reliable, conscientious, and passionate. With our direction centered on teamwork, every employee at Colony will not only find their work to be meaningful, but will have the opportunity to grow alongside Colony, both professionally and personally.
If you possess a will to win and would like to join a culture where integrity and collaboration are integral to success, apply to Colony Hardware today to join our growing family!
Colony’s Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Colony Hardware Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, religion, marital status, victim of domestic violence, familial status, genetic predisposition or information, disability, Family and Medical Leave, military or veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.