Are you the type of worker who thrives in a fast-paced and professional work environment and gains satisfaction from achieving goals consistently and efficiently? Are you looking for a long-lasting career where your earning potential, growth, and advancement coincide with your hard work? Now’s the time to consider a career with Colony Hardware.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the Manager of Infrastructure will be responsible for providing strategic direction and operational oversight of Colony Hardware’s Infrastructure, Networking, Operations, and Cloud systems.
A Little About Your Day: You will:
- Work with project stakeholders to clearly define and manage expectations, objectives, assumptions, schedule, scope, requirements, risks, issues, performance metrics & success criteria, communication, change control, and successful implementation.
- Work closely with other departments in cross-functional teams to address business requirements, implement systems, address issues, and ensure that all information systems are compliant, secure, available, and resilient.
- Lead cross-functional teams to high-quality deliverables. Drive tough decision-making, balancing business goals, and technical considerations with an eye to speed to market.
- Manage partner/vendor outsourcing engagements and foster accountability for deliverables, timeline, and quality during project delivery.
- Anticipate, track, and drive others to resolve blocking issues.
- Assist the Network and Infrastructure Team with all related trouble tickets.
- Partner closely with the company’s data and voice providers ensuring best-in-class solutions.
- Assist with the Microsoft Teams phone systems and contact centers
- Maintain lifecycle and end-of-life information on all network-related hardware and software.
- Ensure all warranty and support documentation is up to date.
- Collaborate with corporate applications and service desk support teams.
- Assist with network and infrastructure monitoring and reporting systems.
- Ensure user experience with network and infrastructure is consistent across all company’s office locations
- Perform root cause and impact analysis to investigate corporate network and infrastructure issues and make recommendations for potential solutions.
- Maintain strong relationships with the company’s Information Security team to ensure smooth infrastructure service operations.
- Support future onboarding of mergers and acquisitions.
- Manage associates in the IT Department and manage both vendors and consultants.
This might be the opportunity for you if you:
- Are highly motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver results on time and within budget.
- Excel in an environment where you have the opportunity to be hands-on with all aspects of the Infrastructure and Operations teams.
- Have in-depth knowledge of data center, virtualization, storage, and networking best practices.
- Are experienced and knowledgeable about support, engagement, and training, striving to provide best-in-class service.
- Have in-depth knowledge of compliance and security principles and the ability to apply them using a risk-based approach.
- Have proven experience in building, maintaining, and managing Infrastructure, and Operations teams, and know what “great” looks like.
What You’ll Need to Have for Success:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Infrastructure or Operations required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Active Directory Hybrid environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Exchange 365.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing and integrating cloud and on-premises systems
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience required.
- Must be proficient in Network infrastructure
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
We Can Offer You:
We value performance that exhibits a high sense of urgency, coupled with attention to detail and a strong customer service orientation! We also care about the welfare of our employees, which is why our salary and benefits are competitive. Colony’s benefits include:
- Quarterly bonuses based upon performance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance (company paid!)
- 401k with a generous match
- Competitive PTO and paid holidays
- Company-provided PPE as required.
- Industry-leading training and development
- Generous discounts on the best products from leading industry vendors
Life at Colony:
Colony Hardware is the leading distributor of Tools, Equipment, Fasteners, Supplies, and Safety Products to commercial construction and industrial accounts throughout our markets.
At Colony, our people are our most valuable asset. Success as a Colony Associate means being reliable, conscientious, and passionate. With our direction centered on teamwork, every employee at Colony will not only find their work to be meaningful but will have the opportunity to grow alongside Colony, both professionally and personally.
If you possess a will to win and would like to join a culture where integrity and collaboration are integral to success, apply to Colony Hardware today to join our growing family!
Colony’s Commitment to Equal Opportunity:
Colony Hardware Corporation is an equal-opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, religion, marital status, victim of domestic violence, familial status, genetic predisposition or information, disability, Family and Medical Leave, military or veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.