Project Manager Consultant - Supply Chain
Location: Countryside, IL, United States
Colony Hardware is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Part-Time Supply Chain Project Manager consultant with expertise in NetSuite, or other ERP’s integration, and most importantly, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Inventory Management implementation. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing software implementation projects primarily within the Supply Chain. This role demands an understanding of supply chain and financial processes, a passion for technology, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams. This position is based in Countryside, IL with a requirement to work on-site at this location three days per week.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end implementation of supply chain software projects using Agile project management methodologies.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain and Purchasing Team to understand their specific requirements and translate them into actionable project plans.
- Oversee NetSuite, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Invoicing, related projects to optimize processes and drive operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, budgets, and resource plans, following Agile project management principles.
- Ensure timely and successful project delivery, meeting key milestones and objectives with a focus on Agile methodologies.
- Identify and mitigate project risks, proactively resolving issues to maintain project momentum.
- Foster strong working relationships with stakeholders, team members, and third-party vendors to ensure seamless project execution.
- Provide regular project updates and reports to senior management, ensuring transparency and alignment with organizational goal.
- B.S. in Finance, IT, Software, Business, or a related field is required.
- Proven experience managing software implementation projects, with a focus on Supply Chain, Finance and Agile project management.
- Proficiency in NetSuite and/or other relevant ERP software.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain, Purchasing, Inventory Management, and Invoicing.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage budgets and resources effectively using Agile methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a results-oriented approach.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams and third-party vendors.