A Little About Your Day:
- You will efficiently add/remove users from the dashboard and driver app as needed.
- You will conduct comprehensive training sessions for associates, ensuring they navigate and use the dashboard and driver app effectively.
- You will establish and oversee reports and alerts to review missing items, preventing oversight of crucial compliance tasks.
- You will scrutinize safety events for accuracy and provide targeted coaching to drivers in areas of struggle, fostering continuous improvement in safety scores.
- You will regularly review and maintain grid logs and DVIR’s, guaranteeing a 100% compliance rate.
- You will conduct regular reviews of fleet dash cameras, confirming correct positioning, and promptly retrieve dash camera footage as required for insurance or authorities.
- Pull IFTA fuel reports, sending them to the designated Colony associate, and meticulously upload fuel transactions while reporting any discrepancies.
- Collaborate with the Director of Transportation to order hardware and replacement equipment as needed, ensuring constant fleet monitoring.
This Might Be the Opportunity for You If:
- Tech-Savvy Professional: Proficient in using telematics platforms, familiar with tools such as Samsara and Fleetio, and adept at navigating and utilizing various software for efficient fleet management.
- Safety Champion: Demonstrates a commitment to safety by accurately reviewing safety events, coaching drivers, and maintaining compliance documentation, contributing to the overall improvement of safety scores.
- Detail-Oriented Organizer: Excels in managing multiple priorities simultaneously, ensuring that no compliance tasks or documentation are overlooked, and possesses a meticulous approach to reviewing logs, DVIR’s, and other critical data.
- Effective Communicator: Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, facilitating clear interactions with team members, drivers, and associates. The ability to convey complex information in a comprehensible manner is crucial.
- Analytical Problem Solver: Possesses strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze large datasets and fleet fault codes. Capable of identifying areas of improvement, proposing solutions, and contributing to the success of special projects as needed.
What You’ll Need for Success:
- Knowledge of Telemadics, Samsara, or Fleetio a plus. Comfortable with Outlook, Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to analyze large datasets and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management and organizational skills.
We Can Offer You:
- Ability to effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Colony Hardware provides a performance-based culture where all employees are rewarded for the achievement of both personal and company goals. This includes:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses.
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plan options
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 401k retirement plans with a generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive sick, vacation and PTO time as well as paid holidays
- Company-provided PPE as required.
- Company-paid training and certifications
About Colony Hardware:
With 60 locations and 1,200 employees, Colony Hardware is the leading distributor of Tools, Equipment, Fasteners, Supplies, and Safety Products to commercial construction and industrial accounts throughout our markets.
At Colony, our people are our most valuable asset. Success as a Colony Associate means being reliable, conscientious, and passionate. With our direction centered on teamwork, every employee at Colony will not only find their work to be meaningful, but will have the opportunity to grow alongside Colony, both professionally and personally.
If you possess a will to win and would like to join a culture where integrity and collaboration are integral to success, apply to Colony Hardware today to join our growing family!
Colony Hardware’s Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Colony Hardware Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, religion, marital status, victim of domestic violence, familial status, genetic predisposition or information, disability, Family and Medical Leave, military or veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.