Description A Little About Your Day: You will:
• Work with customers daily to address questions, issues, and requests for service or products.
• Manage the sales counter and branch operations and the teams to ensure top quality service to our customers.
• Be responsible for ensuring timely maintenance and service of the fleet.
• Interact with all levels of staff in the branch, distribution centers, and corporate functions, ensuring proper workflow and adherence to policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all paperwork and documentation is in order and submitted in timely fashion.
• Partner with outside vendors.
• Perform daily cycle counts and adjust inventory accordingly
• Ensure regular upkeep of the branch.
• Manage incoming inventory and outgoing orders.
• Operate various machinery including forklifts, pallet jacks, and cherry pickers.
This Might Be the Opportunity for You If you
• Thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where customer service is the number one priority.
• Aim to get the very best of the staff of the branch through coaching, training and development, and mentoring.
• Have a drive for excellence in all aspects of branch operations.
• Enjoy working in an environment that provides a variety of work and extensive learning opportunities.
• Have the ability to juggle multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities.
• Possess excellent communication skills. What You’ll Need for Success
• A High School Degree
• College Degree in a related field desired
• 3+ years in a management level position with experience managing a staff.
• Experience working in a distribution and retail environment.
• Experience working directly with customers.
• Valid driver’s license.We Can Offer You:
Colony Hardware provides a performance-based culture where all employees are rewarded for achievement of both personal and company goals. This includes:
• Competitive salary.
• Quarterly bonuses based upon branch performance.
• Multiple medical, dental, and vision plan options
• Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
• 401k retirement plans with a generous company match.
• Tuition reimbursement
• Competitive sick, vacation and PTO time as well as paid holidays
• Company-provided PPE as required
• Company-paid training and certifications
• Generous discounts on the best products from leading industry vendors About Colony Hardware:
With nearly 50 locations and 1,000 employees, Colony Hardware is the leading distributor of Tools, Equipment, Fasteners, Supplies, and Safety Products to commercial construction and industrial accounts throughout our markets.
At Colony, our people are our most valuable asset. Success as a Colony Associate means being reliable, conscientious, and passionate. With our direction centered on teamwork, every employee at Colony will not only find their work to be meaningful, but will have the opportunity to grow alongside Colony, both professionally and personally.
If you possess a will to win and would like to join a culture where integrity and collaboration are integral to success, apply to Colony Hardware today to join our growing family!
Colony Hardware’s Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Colony Hardware Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, religion, marital status, victim of domestic violence, familial status, genetic predisposition or information, disability, Family and Medical Leave, military or veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.