Colony Hardware is implementing a new cloud-based NetSuite ERP system across the company. The NetSuite Developer/Administrator’s role is to deliver company-wide business solutions through application configuration/development as well as support activities. This includes troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as finance, operations, supply chain, and other business units. The NetSuite Developer/Administrator is also responsible to define, develop, test, analyze, maintain, and improvement of in-house and vendor provided software applications. The Developer will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the systems development life cycle.
A Little About Your Day: You will
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Conduct research into software application products and services in support of business requirements.
- Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Serve as technical point of contact for our ERP application (NetSuite) and provide hands-on support for NetSuite users.
- Design and implement technology solutions in NetSuite modules according to business and stakeholder requirements from various departments.
- Architect, design, build, and deliver NetSuite solutions for optimizing the usability and functionality of the system including customization and configuration (via Suite Script, Suite Talk, Suite Flow, and Suite Cloud), integration, and support case resolution.
- Ensure systems integrations with NetSuite are built for scale to align with the growth of the company while maintaining accuracy and completeness of data flowing into NetSuite from our ecommerce platform, fulfillment center, and other third-party systems.
- Work with the NetSuite and implementation partner teams on automating data integrations with NetSuite.
- Stay ahead of the new NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Participate in technical design/code reviews & audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed.
- Maintain user roles/access and assign appropriate permissions/levels of access.
- Build/maintain user interface entry forms, as well as email and PDF templates.
- Work with end users on usability/ Help Desk issues.
This might be the opportunity for you if you:
- Are highly self-motivated and directed.
- Have the ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Possess the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Are able to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as technical application issues.
- Have the ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
What You’ll Need to Have for success:
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise applications, including at least 2 years of experience with the day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform required. Certified NetSuite Administrator preferred.
- Understanding of NetSuite ERP workflow functionality and processes.
- Experience using forms, fields, custom records, and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within the ERP system.
- Experience generating reports and custom reporting within NetSuite.
- Understanding of common industry-standard business practices in accounting and warehouse management.
- Business acumen and ability to connect business needs with the right technical solutions
- Proficiency with saved searches, formulas, reporting creating dashboards, creating custom forms and creating workflows.
- The ability to manage competing priorities, solve problems quickly, and work independently.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue-resolution techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
We Can Offer You:
We value performance that exhibits a high sense of urgency, coupled with attention to detail and a strong customer service orientation! We also care about the welfare of our employees, which is why our salary and benefits are competitive. Colony’s benefits include:
- Quarterly bonuses based upon performance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance (company paid!)
- 401k with a generous match
- Competitive PTO and paid holidays
- Company-provided PPE as required
- Industry-leading training and development
- Generous discounts on the best products from leading industry vendors.
Life at Colony:
Colony Hardware is the leading distributor of Tools, Equipment, Fasteners, Supplies, and Safety Products to commercial construction and industrial accounts throughout our markets.
At Colony, our people are our most valuable asset. Success as a Colony Associate means being reliable, conscientious, and passionate. With our direction centered on teamwork, every employee at Colony will not only find their work to be meaningful but will have the opportunity to grow alongside Colony, both professionally and personally.
If you possess a will to win and would like to join a culture where integrity and collaboration are integral to success, apply to Colony Hardware today to join our growing family!
Colony’s Commitment to Equal Opportunity:
Colony Hardware Corporation is an equal-opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, religion, marital status, victim of domestic violence, familial status, genetic predisposition or information, disability, Family and Medical Leave, military or veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
Salary range: $120,000.00 to $130,000.00 per year based upon experience and location.
PLEASE NOTE: Colony Hardware is unable to provide sponsorship of a work visa now or in the future. Candidates must reside in a location where Colony currently has a location.