Reporting to the Human Resources Business Partner, Senior Campus Recruiter is responsible for recruiting top talent for the Distribution Leadership Program and Internship program as well as assisting with other Human Resources initiatives.
A Little About Your Day:
- Plan and execute campus programs (career fairs, interviews, info sessions) to build relationships with stakeholders at key colleges/universities throughout the US.
- Use social media to engage with candidates and leverage recruiter technology tools to build our candidate pipeline.
- You'll conduct full-cycle recruitment of early career talent, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and scheduling with appropriate teams and managers.
- In addition, you'll collaborate with the Onboarding and Engagement Manager and HR Generalist to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires and assist employees with benefit plans, LOA/STD administration, and payroll inquiries.
This is the opportunity for you if:
- You are passionate about campus recruiting and are up-to-date with industry and workforce trends.
- It’s important to you to have a career with a large degree of predictability from one day to the next.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with an effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- You are a critical thinker and problem-solver, with strong project management skills and the ability to influence and resolve operational issues.
What You’ll Need for Success:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of campus recruiting or higher education experience
- Travel would be 40-50% of the time.
- Experience with recruiting technologies and programs with an understanding of campus recruiting lifecycle.
- Strong proficiency leveraging social media for candidate engagement.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are required with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to influence and resolve operational issues.
We Can Offer You:
- Colony Hardware provides a performance-based culture where all employees are rewarded for achievement of both personal and company goals.
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonuses.
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plan options
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 401k retirement plans with a generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive sick, vacation, and PTO time as well as paid holidays
Life at Colony:
With 60 locations and over 1,000 employees, Colony Hardware is the leading distributor of Tools, Equipment, Fasteners, Supplies, and Safety Products to commercial construction and industrial accounts throughout our markets.
At Colony, our people are our most valuable asset. Success as a Colony Associate means being reliable, conscientious, and passionate. With our direction centered on teamwork, every employee at Colony will not only find their work meaningful but will have the opportunity to grow alongside Colony, both professionally and personally.
If you possess a will to win and would like to join a culture where integrity and collaboration are integral to success, apply to Colony Hardware today to join our growing family!
Colony’s Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Colony Hardware Corporation is an equal-opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, religion, marital status, victim of domestic violence, familial status, genetic predisposition, or information, disability, Family and Medical Leave, military or veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.